[CentOS] Upgrade=Broken x86_64

Tue Oct 18 18:09:42 UTC 2005
Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net>

I just completed the upgrade of everything, and after a reboot, I have
got some broken software.  I am getting error messages from the NCAR
command language that "Specified Workstation is NOT Open.  In addition,
a system call to opngks_() could not open "wrf_mass_plots.ncgm" which is
the file it needs to read to produce the metafile.

What changed that would cause software to think the workstation is not
open?

Next question.. is it possible to undo the upgrade, or would I be better
off doing a clean install of system files should this breakage not be
repairable with simplicity?

Sam