[CentOS] OT: Apache Script Problem

Thu Oct 20 21:44:25 UTC 2005
James Pifer <jep at obrien-pifer.com>

I recently moved a web site from an old Windows NT machine running
Apache to a server running CentOS 4.1. Everything is working fine on the
site except for one perl script. I have the standard directory setup:
/var/www/html
/var/www/cgi-bin
etc

We had to change our scripts when we moved them because they had windows
paths. We have a problem with one script called:
contactp.pl

It's located at: /var/www/cgi-bin

[root at server cgi-bin]# pwd
/var/www/cgi-bin
[root at server cgi-bin]# ls -l:
-rwxrwxrwx  1 apache root 1047 Oct 20 15:32 contactp.pl

When the script is called I get a 500 Internal Server Error. The error
log gives me the following two errors:
[Thu Oct 20 15:43:35 2005] [error] (2)No such file or directory: exec of
'/var/www/cgi-bin/contactp.pl' failed, referer:
http://www.mysite.com/contactus.html
[Thu Oct 20 15:43:35 2005] [error] Premature end of script headers:
contactp.pl, referer: http://www.mysite.com/contactus.html

The file is definitely there and apache owns it. I'm not sure what else
to look for now. Anyone have any suggestions? I've googled for the
premature headers error and I'm thinking it's because of the first
error? Could be wrong. Other scripts in the same directory run fine, and
I can run the script at the command line.

Any help is appreciated.

James