[CentOS] CentOS with VMware issues

Fri Oct 28 22:13:38 UTC 2005
Dustin Krysak <mailinglists at backbonetechnology.com>

Good day everyone.....

I have an install of centos 4.0 patched to 4.2 as my base install. I
then installed VMWare 3.2 (gx)  over top. I was then going through
the install of centos 4.2 (non-patched - latest ISO's) into a virtual
machine. Now here is where the issue happens.... on the install, the
file "xorg-x11" causes a typical "file can not be access/ file not
found" error. I have tried 2 sets of disks (different media even) on
my older ISO images, and then even started with the current ISO
images on another set of new media. The same symptom always occurs.
On the same file, every-time. HAs anyone come across this? Does
anyone have CentOS working with VMWare?

Thanks in advance!

Dustin