[CentOS] Centos for SPARC- when?

Tue Oct 4 20:13:05 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Quoting Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>:

> My recollection is that the trouble lies with silo, but I can't find
> the document that led me to that conclusion.

Whatever it was, it was nicely destroying partition table and first
file system
on the disk way before you would get anywhere close to silo.  It was a really
weird stuff.

And there was nothing warning you not to attempt something like that.  So you
would go from bootable system to unbootable system in about 2 minutes.  Well,
unbootable but fixable if you'r good in rescue mode stuff (and I had to use
Debian boot CD for that).