[CentOS] Wine Last Version

Fri Oct 7 20:07:33 UTC 2005
Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm.com>

Black Hand wrote:
> On Friday 07 October 2005 07:56, Adriano Frare wrote:
>

>>I need last version wine for CENTOS 4.1.
>>
>>Where  I find it ?
>

> http://www.winehq.org/site/download-rh
>
> rhel4 version

Speaking of wine... Anyone know why the winehq rh/fc/rhel packages have
not been updated in a long time?  I assume it is because the person(s)
that were doing it just don't have the time (which I am sure many can
understand).  Are there technical reasons for the delays though
(compatibility problems, etc)?

Note: Not really related to CentOS but I have noticed that just running
the releases of wine 200506.. - 200508.. (havent tested 200509..) would
lockup a system with the xorg ati video drivers for a Radeon 9200 SE on
FC4 (worked fine on FC3).  That is one reason that makes me think there
might be another reason for the delayed releases.

Anyone know?