[CentOS] (no subject) -- sincerest apologies ...

Wed Oct 12 09:34:39 UTC 2005

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org> wrote:
>
>>funny as it might be, think we have had enough of this
>>thread. lets end it here.
>

> My sincerest apologies as I was wholly responsible for this
> thread, and several the other off-topic threads in the past 2
> weeks.

Bryan,

One of these days you will wake up and realise that the whole world is
really not out to get to. Till then, if you have a point to prove, feel
free to do so offlist, as you had said you would - For now, I am
unsubscribing your email address's here.

Your one post here just added to the thread, that I did ask to be left
alone.

For everyone on this thead :

I am also unsubscribing the other moron who argued this list is
unmoderated so do as you please. Goto Usenet if its usenet you want. And
if its humour you want, there are other places to get it.

We dont have strict Topic guidelines, but I dont consider it
unreasonable to maintain some Topic sanity. Everyone has had their
laugh, Dave has said that the post was in error, now lets drop this.

- K