[CentOS] Should I and can I upgrade GTK+/PyGTK?

Wed Oct 12 13:23:16 UTC 2005
Tom <admin at homemachine.net>

don't be put off by some of the answers here Dave, centos is primarily
for servers but I use it on all my desktop machines besides my servers.
you can pretty much add any application to your system that was intended
for RH9 upwards including fedora without too much problem and dag covers
most of the good stuff. what you cant find in dags repo get from
rpmfind.net...I use webmin for that.