[CentOS] (no subject) -- re-subscribe my IEEE with NO posting privileges

Wed Oct 12 16:21:01 UTC 2005
Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com>

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 08:05 -0500, BS wrote:
> Sounds like someone had an "ego problem" to me.  But if I give my
> background, I'm "flaunting my resume."  So what's it going to be?  Your
> continued assumption that I only do Fedora and don't know how to deal
> with "enterprise" networks?  Or will you let your ego finally go?

So here I am, minding my own business, reading the past weeks messages
as I've been busy with work and I see this and I do a John Stewart
"Whaaaaaa?"

Are we back on this again?

I thought all that stuff was taken off list at which point about 30 of
us were summarily spammed unsolicited.

No more, please.

Preston