[CentOS] Re: Easiest virtual mail setup?

Wed Oct 19 15:04:43 UTC 2005
Syv Ritch <centos at 911networks.com>

Morten wrote:

>> Hmmmm....   Well....  Since you used "eg.", I guess you are open to use
>> different applications then listed.  CentOS comes standard with
>> Cyrus-imapd
>> (it's on the install CD, and you can also install it using yum).  Default
>> configuraion uses system accounts to authenticate, but it is trivial
>> to change
>> it to authenticate against LDAP (for example).  Exim comes standard
>> with CentOS
>> too.

The easiest and simples virtual mail setup is SME which is based
on Centos 4. http://contribs.org.

Rock solid, email server installed and running in less than a
hour. Unlimited virtual domains, IMAP, webmail, anti-virus, spam
assassin...