[CentOS] Update 4.2 broke LVM

Thu Oct 20 14:58:15 UTC 2005

Kevin Krieser wrote:
>> is this the sort of issue you are facing at the moment ?
>>
>> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1050
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.  I now know about the bugs website, and  the
> removal of the dmraid package fixed my problems.  I've even  reextended
> my LVM group to the second drive again.

Thank the guy ( Simon Bacon ) who was nice enough to drop off an issue
report just to let people know how to get around this issue - not many
people do that.

And the next time you have an issue and know of a work around, drop it
into the bugs db, so it might help people who come along down the road.

- K