[CentOS] corrupt rpm problem

Thu Oct 20 23:19:17 UTC 2005
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

Hi Jim,

yes I did add the line you suggested straight away and indeed shows the
multi-arch packages as you describe...

however the yum snapshot was consitent with and without the macro
definition for rpm, and still doesn't work.

Its a new server build too, and was working fine until I yum -y update
'd it, now it bails everytime.

Shame too as it now has 200 users on it... :-(

P.