[CentOS] dags repo after 4.2 update

Sun Oct 23 12:54:28 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

interesting.  I have two boxes running 4.2 and i am having no issues.  I
wonder if Dag is having server problems or something.

Tom wrote:
> ever since I updated to 4.2
>
> William Warren wrote:
>
>> how often do you have issues?  I don't have issues at all with the
>> sw.be link..weird.
>>
>> Tom wrote:
>>
>>> yes it seemed to be a temporary thing last week but it happens too
>>> often, Johnny's url works ok so will go that.
>>>
>>> removing the colon would create an invalid protocol wouldn't it?
>>> http//

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099