[CentOS] Anyone use a Rio Cali Sport with CentOS 4.2?

Sun Oct 23 20:51:37 UTC 2005
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 12:56 -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:
> My wife does and here's the problem. It automatically mounts the flash
> memory of the player. But it doesn't mount the SD card slot. I used Ubuntu
> 5.10 recently and it mounted both of them. Both as separate USB sticks.
> How do I get CentOS to do the same thing? Or can it not discern that two
> USB flash devices are plugged in?
----
you should plug it in and look at the bottom of /var/log/messages and
dmesg to get some clues about what it sees and if you can't figure out
what to do, post the relevant sections of those here and we'll help.

Otherwise, your question has too few details to come up with anything
but wild guesses.

Craig

believed to be clean.