[CentOS] Which imapd?

Tue Oct 25 17:48:12 UTC 2005
Benjamin Smith <lists at benjamindsmith.com>

Dovecot. We started using it a while back, and it's been worry free, zero
administration, and good performance, even with hundreds of MB of email.
We're using IMAP/TLS so that we have decent security and multiple-point
availability for executives and sales staff, who are frequently mobile. Now,
we have backups of all email, they can get their messages anywhere, and we
have decent security.

Works good, hard to beat the price, too!

=)

-Ben