[CentOS] calendars

Thu Oct 27 21:37:12 UTC 2005
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 10/27/05, Tom Brown <tom.brown at goodtechnology.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> what do you guys use for shared calendars these days? I've been using
> corporate time but that is now part of Oracle suite so looking for an
> alternative that is hopefully open source/free to complete my 'get away from
> exchange' package.

while it's not packaged, and it's a bitch to set up(hardly a ringing
endorsement, I know)... I like open exchange ->
http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/

mostly because all the people in our office who feel all warm and
fuzzy using MS products really don't have too hard at figuring it out.
It's pretty similar to what they're already used to.

--
Jim Perrin
System Administrator - UIT