[CentOS] centosplus kernel

Mon Oct 31 22:11:57 UTC 2005
Greg Swallow - SkyNet <gregswallow at skynetonline.ca>

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Alternatively, if its possible to build some of this functionality into
> byte sized rpm's - we could perhaps build and host in CentOSPlus. I dont
> have the time to look at this at the moment, and I know Johnny and Pasi
> are pretty busy as well. Would someone like to contribute ?

I think that's definitely possible - see
http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/e-smith/devel/repo/SRPMS/
for examples of some kernel-module-xxx rpms used in SME Server (Based on
Centos 4).  XFS is not something I have a need for, but the srpms there
would be a good start for someone to work from.

Greg