[CentOS] CentOS 4.2 iSCSI initiator

Fri Oct 28 19:14:33 UTC 2005
Tarun Reddy <treddy at rallydev.com>

It isn't "production", but we have been doing some testing with the
iSCSI initiator without issue. It seems to be performing slightly
better than 3.5 iscsi initiator, but that could be a number of
factors. Just RedHat clustering is significantly more complicated in
RHEL4 than RHEL3.

We run the RHEL3 iscsi initiator in production without issue against
a Lefthand Networks cluster.

Tarun