[CentOS] Building bacula RPM from Karanbir's repo

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu

m3freak at rogers.com
Thu Sep 1 23:18:18 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-31-08 at 16:18 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> yes :) I have!

Well, you I knew about.  :)

> whats in /etc/rpm/platform ?

x86_64-redhat-linux

> and you might want to work with --define
> "_host foo"

I just gave that a go, but unfortunately the error remains.

> Have you ever managed to build anything on this machine ? ( try
> something smaller like time-*.src.rpm )

This is the first time I've tried to build something on this box.  It's
a dual AMD Opteron box, and all the dependencies required to build
Bacula are installed.

Mesa puzzled.

> Spec builds fine for me. install the src.rpm and take a look, its quite
> a well defined spec[1] file.

Yeah, I noticed that after reviewing your build log.

I've reviewed the spec, and it is very well defined.  However, I haven't
been able to track the problem down.

Any other tips/suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu