[CentOS] LDAP/iptables

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Mon Sep 5 20:46:26 UTC 2005

I was following the LDAP HowTo and first setup a password with slappasswd
but was not able to login.  Then as I read further and got to the sasl
section I setup the password using sasalpasswd2.  Then I could login.

I just don't think I have it setup to listen to TCP port 389 or I have a
firewall issue.

Thanks!!