[CentOS] Cookbook receipe for SCSI tape install requested.

James B. Byrne

ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca
Tue Sep 6 18:36:27 UTC 2005

I need to install an HP Surestore dlt on a Centos 4 machine and I
am at a loss as to how to proceed.  Can someone either provide or
point me to an online reference on how to proceed to add and
configure a SCSI adapter and tape drive.  I have read, but not
really understood, the man page entry for st.  Does kudzu handle
this?

Regards,
Jim

I am a digest subscriber so the favour of an additional direct
reply is desired.

--
     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
mailto:byrnejb.<token>@harte-lyne.ca