[CentOS] Paranoid Firewalling

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Wed Sep 7 00:11:51 UTC 2005

Kirk,

    If you don't mind, could you let me know where that script is?  I'm
seeing the same thing -- kiddies trying to log in.  I use something
similar, but manual entry on my mail server that is in a co-lo site
running FreeBSD.  Here at home, I thought I'd be pretty well protected
behind the router, but I have to have the ssh port open, and I'm seeing
hundreds of attempts.

Thanks...

Sam

--