[CentOS] Restricting ftp users to their directory

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Wed Sep 7 14:07:46 UTC 2005

Thank you...that is what I was looking for.  However, I have a question:
the man page does not give any information and when I go to vsfptd.conf,
"chroot_local_user" is not listed as an option.  Have I missed
something"  Do I need another cup of cofee?

I went to another server of mine and I did find that I had added