[CentOS] Anyone running giFTui successfully on CentOS?

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Thu Sep 8 14:02:59 UTC 2005

>Rebuilding from SRPM and building your own RPM are two additional
>options many don't consider worth mentioning because most people are
>incapable of carrying them out.

Hmm... my guess would be that I'm incapable of carrying them out. I'm
the worst kind of newbie - one who doesn't know anything, but isn't
afraid to go stomping through systems I don't understand.

Getting back to the original question... I seem to be missing just one
library. Is it not possible to just get that library from another
source? Or do I not understand the implications of missing that library
file.

Dave