[CentOS] LDAP/iptables

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Fri Sep 9 02:06:46 UTC 2005

Hello Jeffrey,

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner but I have been out of town.  I
really appreciate the suggestion but I tried that a couple of times in the
process of starting over.

I have tried setting ldap up several times in the past with about as much
success.  Guess I'll put it down for a while.

Thanks to everyone for all the help!!!!!