[CentOS] Installing on Abit BE7-RAID

Todd Cary

todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Sep 9 02:26:47 UTC 2005

I have RH 8 running on a Abit BE7-RAID motherboard.  My task is
installing Centos 4.1 with limited knowledge on installing with hardware
RAID.  The arrays are still in place for the two pairs of drives.

HighPoint only shows drivers up through RH 9.

Is there anyone who can take me through the steps?  Remove the existing
arrays?  Will the drivers work with Centos 4.1?  Since I used Windows to
download the HighPoint tar file for RH 9, I am not what I should do with it.

Todd

--
Ariste Software
200 D Street Ext