[CentOS] SCSI controller setup

James B. Byrne ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca
Fri Sep 9 21:06:39 UTC 2005

Thank you for your kind assistance.  I have just completed a backup
to the dlt and everything went fine.  I have added the entry "alias
scsi-host-adapter initio" to the /etc/modprobe.conf file and I will
test whether this works as expected later this weekend.

     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
James B. Byrne                Harte & Lyne Limited
vox: +1 905 561 1241          9 Brockley Drive
fax: +1 905 561 0757          Hamilton, Ontario
<token> = hal                 Canada L8E 3C3