[CentOS] sugarcrm in centos 4

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Mon Sep 12 21:19:13 UTC 2005

It's super easy, we run SugarCRM on a CentOS4 box without any problems.
They have a very easy to follow docs and install wizard; the system
writes a lot of files at runtime, so it's handy if you just chown -R
apache the whole doc tree before beginning.

You want to start here:

PS: keep track of things you do, as upgrading from one release to the
next can be a little painful. It's always handy to know what files
you've touched by hand when working with this project.