[CentOS] Re: Install Trouble

Todd Reed treed at astate.edu
Tue Sep 13 18:30:38 UTC 2005

I actually tried the torrent files very first...faster download!

I finally figured it out.  I finally tried a new CD drive.  It's working.
Apparently, the old drive and drive I tried were both bad.  It still doesn't
make sense that it wouldn't work in the other system.  I guess that will be
another day, though!

Thanks for all that responded.

--Todd