[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 15:56:45 UTC 2005

--- Feizhou <feizhou at graffiti.net> wrote:

> > sir_funzone pulls out the shotgun and aims, calls
> the
> > word pull, seeing the thread Re: [CentOS] Why is
> yum
> > not liked by some? in his gunsite. Pulls the
> trigger
> > and hears the load pop of the shotgun going off,
> > hoping the sluge will hit its target. Whamo target
> > sought and hopefully destroyed with exploding
> force
> > that it is never seen again..... waiting to see if
> > that little rascal has survived, sir_funzone
> reloads
> > his shotgun and points it toward the direction of
> the
> > thread Re: [CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?
> > hoping not to see it come alive again...
> >

> So discussions about how to manage a farm of centos
> boxes should be done
> elsewhere?

no! but when a subject has died and then resurected
and died again and then comes back....dont you think
it has been beat to death especially when the same
stuff has been said all three times... that is what i
am saying... its like the nails on the chalk board, it
fine and funny the first time or maybe the second but
when it comes down to repeating it over and over for
10 to 20 hours straight, it get a little annoying.
Dont you think? hmmm!!!

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."