[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Wed Sep 14 16:05:04 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 08:58 -0700, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> > Bryan,
> > if i was going to be a dick head and go after you for
> > posting on here i would.....and you would know it
> > too...because i would mention your name.....so get the
> > f%^$ off your high horse and everyone is not after
> > you.....i think it is time for you to take your pysch
> > meds again your getting a little paranoid again!!!!!

Here here.

> I would just once like someone _else_ to be quoted.

And if someone else continually ruins this list by being pompous, I'm
sure they will be quoted.

> The coincidence between the first complaint and my
> self-removal of the thread ... then several days later, I
> respond again and another complaint is made, is just getting
> old.

These self-removals don't last long.

> I'm not the only person in these threads.
>
> But it appears for whatever "consistency" -- my verbage, my
> technical detail, my offering of solutions, my requests that
> people actually have first-hand experience before pondering
> (and refusing to see things another way from those that do),
> etc..., etc..., etc... -- I'm _always_ the one quoted (if not
> directly accused).
>
> That's what drives "paranoia."

No. Being paranoid drives paranoia. Thus the reference to seeking help
from a psychiatrist or listening to him/her if you're already seeking
help.

> Which is my #1 pet-peeve, hypocrisy.

Ummm.... Huh?

Preston