[CentOS] centos 4 and BlueQuartz 5100R

Jon McCauley jmccauley at ontarioweb.ca
Wed Sep 14 16:14:59 UTC 2005

Daniel Wright wrote:

> Anyone running this?   http://bluequartz.org/ . Looking for pros and
> cons!!
> Thanks
> Dan
Hi Dan,
I have been using BQ and CentOS 4 on Tyan servers for about 6 months and
have had no issues at all. There is many other users on the old Cobalt
lists that are also using BQ since the EOL of the Sun Cobalt 550. Many
of the users are also working on many *pkg that makes this GUI really

If you need the address to some of the other cobalt lists, just email me
off list and I will send them to you.....hope this has helped

Best Regards, Jon McCauley
ISP System Administrator & Lead Developer