[CentOS] [maybe OT] Why is yum not liked by some? BS is captain Kirk

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Wed Sep 14 17:17:20 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 19:10 +0200, Manuel BERTRAND wrote:
> Bryan, you are captain Kirk and you and Preston are driving the CentOS's
> powered Enterprise in unknown thread's levels. Life on board is not
> always easy but all the crew(including me) are gratefull for what you
> 're doing here. This list is often too technical for me and that's why
> I'm learning so much from it.
> Thanks for sharing the knowledge, and now let's talk about *nix things.
> Manuel

I agree. I apologize for my 8 contributions to this thread. But I
honestly was just trying to talk sense into Bryan so he'd stay, but just
chill. His knowledge is welcome. He doesn't need to be a martyr and
leave the list. But threads like this must die. I know I wasn't helping,
but.... Anyway, I'm sorry for my part. Just let it go.

Preston