[CentOS] Capturing audio streams with Linux?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Sep 15 22:20:56 UTC 2005

The problem is that I don't get "defensive" until people psycho-analyze
me directly.

Take for example this latest post ...

  "This list is completely useless if you're going to be attacked
   constantly by the likes of Bryan without anyone else stepping in
   and putting a stop to it."

One quick trip to the CentOS archives will show that Mr. Preston entered
not 1 but *2* prior threadds just to criticize me.  How non-objective
can he be?  But when I do it, it's an "attack."

  "I apologize and I admit it was wrong to continue an OT post here.
   But I was just trying to defend myself."

Ahhh, that age-old excuse.  Not even *I* claim "I'm just defending
myself."  I take full ownership of what I do.  But apparently I piss off
almost everyone in a room according to Mr. Preston.

Unobjective hypocrisy.  I'm honest and take ownership.  Select others
aren't honest and man they never take ownership without a "but ...".

Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com