[CentOS] Re: plan of action?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:37:02 UTC 2005

> 1. I am in the process of applying for a patent to deal with that
> and all kind of spam: Press the Delete key. It's $1 per action
> for anybody using it in a non-GPL environment. I also will sell
> authorizations in bulk.

I'm in total agreement. After 9+ years working with email, the one
feature that has never failed me is the Delete Key; it's 100%

Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write
      the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not
      smart enough to debug it.
             -Brian Kernighan