[CentOS] Re: plan of action?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Fri Sep 16 14:30:53 UTC 2005

Agreed. That's been part of my frustration with the flame wars breaking
out here. The fact that this list is far BETTER than most lists I've
been on. So I think the bar is raised a little higher here, personally.
The last few days aren't normal, unless I'm ignoring large flame wars
that have taken place in the past. Either way, I wouldn't let it
discourage you, Tom. Most people here will answer your questions
respectfully and politely. Johnny and company do a great job putting
together this distribution. Like I said, it's a distro I'd pay for (and
I *will* put my money where my mouth is when I get the chance).

Preston