[CentOS] Safe to use gstreamer repository for RH or Fedora?

mohamed yusuf myusuf32 at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 21 14:23:03 UTC 2005

I had the same kind of problems with java and finally
find a solution here it is

http://www.fedoranews.org/contributors/stanton_finley/fc3_note/#Java

create link as follows and will work for mozilla and
firefox. The only way soft link does work is this way.
so do like this:

ln -s
/usr/java/jre1.5.0_04/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so