[CentOS] kde repos (was: Recommendation for HTML editor (a better approach?))

Black Hand yonsy at blackhandchronicles.homeip.net
Sat Sep 24 15:12:12 UTC 2005

On Thursday 22 September 2005 13:02, Dave Gutteridge wrote:

> > http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/
> Oh, I thought that was the place where I got the KDE settings that sort
> of messed with my settings a while back.

oficial kde in CentOS is kde 3.2 IIRC

in kde-redhat, is kde 3.4.2 the latest release. i remember that i have
problems in gentoo when i upgrade from kde 3.3 to kde 3.4. With my CentOS
machine i do a minimal install, and after this i add kde-redhat repos an
install KDE. no problems in this way.

Black Hand
Amiga Addicts