[CentOS] Is it bad for my web document folder to be user accessible? [SOVLED]

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Wed Sep 28 12:15:27 UTC 2005

> I believe that you will find that I suggested that very thing 6 days ago
> - check the archive

Yes, you did. I'm sorry for having overlooked that.

Partly the reason was because I had some other ideas in my head which
were confusing the issue for me. But I've thought it over, and I was
making the situation unneccesarily complex.

Your suggestion will do what I'm hoping to do.

Thank you for explaining it. And, again, sorry for not having grasped it
earlier when I should have.

Dave