[CentOS] Headline - Linux misses Windows of opportunity -- incompetent local resource

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 23:54:28 UTC 2005

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> [ I've temporarily subscribed my Yahoo address to post this
> single comment, and then I'm going to unsubscribe it so I
> can't post again. ]

Welcome back, Bryan! As you can see, verbose, off-topic,
flame-ridden, ill-informed, nearly immortal threads are
alive and well, here.

> I think everyone here has started to miss the point, and the
> commentary I've seen would not stand up well to professional
> criticism.  These studies, articles and other commentary,
> reflections, etc... may have an agenda, agreed.  But you must
> _be_technical_ and focus on the commentary in the article.
> That's how you explain things.

[snip]

Well, thanks for clarifying THAT! :-)

I'm sure this is just the salesman's foot in the door, and you'll
be back in full swing here shortly!

Again, welcome back! Glad to see you!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.