[CentOS] Centos 4.1 DISPLAY question - SOLVED

Fri Sep 9 01:57:00 UTC 2005
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com>

I was trying to do --display=machine:0.0 and all I needed was --display=:0.0

Specifying the machine or IP address was not working for some reason...

Jerry
------------------

Actually this has nothing to do with ssh...

On my box that I have running X windows I can type mozilla in a terminal
window
and mozilla comes up... no problem. I then stop mozilla.

I then do CTL+ALT_F1 to get a console. I login as root. (x windows is
not logged in as root).
I then type "mozilla --display=machine:0.0" and nothing happens.

How do I pop up mozilla and display it in this maner? This represents
what I want to do not how
I am doing it.

Thanks,

Jerry