[CentOS] Missing libs on install

Sat Sep 10 15:33:19 UTC 2005
Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net>

I've run across a couple of things I'm not quite sure why, but just
discovered the libtermcap.* was not installed from the CD's.  I would
have thought the termcap libs would be part of the base install, and in
fact, when I retrieved them with yum, it does show "base" or "core".  Is
this just some errant behavior one time or is something broken in the
install?  I've also found a couple more that did not get installed, but
don't recall now what they were, but being part of base, I'd again,
think they should be.

OS is 4.1 x86-64

My previous question did not provide any answers about dpms, so I ask
again..  I have dpms enabled, but the monitor will never suspend or turn
off.  xset q shows dpms enabled.  I've tried with and without a
screensaver and still the same thing.  The monitor is a Samsung 192N
(supported).

Any ideas?

--
Snowman