[CentOS] Dag Plone Issue

Mon Sep 26 03:51:24 UTC 2005
Leonard Isham <leonard.isham at gmail.com>

OK I tried to submit a issue/bug, but I get the same response from
both my e-mail accounts:

<dag at wieers.com>:
212.204.216.221 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <dag at wieers.com>... Relaying denied
Giving up on 212.204.216.221.

I know Dag has been on this list in the past so...

BUG: package noarch 2.0.4-0.1.1.el3.dag fails

Dag,

Your repository for RHEL3 doesn't have Zope which is required for
Plone.  Should I be looking for this RPM in another repository?

Details below (also when I google dad and zope the web page doesn't
show a RPM for ZOPE):

sudo yum install plone
Password:
Server: CentOS-3 - Addons
Server: CentOS-3 - Base
Server: CentOS-3 - Plus
Server: Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server: CentOS-3 - Extras
Server: CentOS-3 - Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
....Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package plone needs zope >= 2.6.4, this is not available.

sudo yum list plone
Password:
Server: CentOS-3 - Addons
Server: CentOS-3 - Base
Server: CentOS-3 - Plus
Server: Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server: CentOS-3 - Extras
Server: CentOS-3 - Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in Available Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo
plone                               noarch 2.0.4-0.1.1.el3.dag      dag

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo

sudo yum list zope
Password:
Server: CentOS-3 - Addons
Server: CentOS-3 - Base
Server: CentOS-3 - Plus
Server: Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server: CentOS-3 - Extras
Server: CentOS-3 - Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in Available Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo

Leonard Isham, CISSP
Ostendo non ostento.