[CentOS] gnome-terminal / mutt / chars mixed up

Mon Sep 26 09:18:04 UTC 2005
Henk van Lingen <henkvl at cs.uu.nl>

Hi,

I have a little problem with characters/lines getting mixed up and I don't
know where to look or how to google for a clue.

I've a CentOS 4 system on which I use gnome-terminals. When I use mutt
(mutt-1.4.1-10) in such a terminal, in some situations it mixes-up the
lines in the terminal. It seems in some way it fails to 'refresh' all
lines.

For example, if I have a line

bind index  M   current-middle

in my .muttrc and I press 'M', it happens.

Any ideas? I didn't have this prob with CentOS 3, using the same mutt
conf.

Regards,
--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |