[CentOS] Re: useradd: unable to lock password file

Thu Sep 1 03:51:05 UTC 2005
Lewi Kristianto <ichtus at gmail.com>

looking forward this problem since rh8,
why redhat came with passwd pam.d with lock file?

compare with passwd pam.d that come with mandrake
heard, if that can avoid for corrupt database