[CentOS] Incompatible Libraries

Sat Sep 3 01:51:47 UTC 2005
Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net>

Tru,

    Thanks for the info.  Best I can tell by looking at the various
makefiles, and where I've changed them, the linking is looking at the
64-bit libs.  I'm no programmer by any means, but I've built a few
things in years past.  Anyhow, one package, ncar graphics still gives
the same messages about the incompatible libs, even with it pointing to
the 64-bit lib directory.  In building the mm5 products, the actual mm5
exe will build without hitch using the portland group compiler, but when
using ifort of the intel 9.0 compiler, it too fails with the lib
errors.  I'm just not educated enough to know why there is an
incompatibility.  I'll ask around on some of the other discussion boards
directly related to ncarg and mm5 and see what I can dig up there.

Sam

--
Snowman