[CentOS] Re: Why is yum not liked by some? -- CVS analogy (and why you're not getting it)

Fri Sep 9 16:11:47 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

@-PPP

@-PPP

> Yum over ssh or something that doesn't take additional
> setup/infrastructure for every variation of Linux
> distributions or architecture I might like to use?

@-PPP

I'm at a loss for words now.

I think that's basically what everyone was saying earlier.
Take one system, and use the RPMs in its YUM cache.
It's straight-forward and easy to do.