[CentOS] Re: Why is yum not liked by some? -- CVS analogy (and why you're not getting it)

Fri Sep 9 19:46:59 UTC 2005
Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net>

Roy wrote:
> There is a program called yam on Dag's site.
> There are several others on the net.
> They build repos.
> Build one the way you want it built.
> Tell us your results.
> Show us how to do it your way.
>
> Roy

I like your suggestion, Roy!

As he said, "All you have to do..." and "All I want is..."
and "It's simple...".

So, show us!

Alcatel sure could have used him all those years. And to think
we had a whole staff just to do all that easy stuff.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.