[CentOS] SCSI controller setup

Fri Sep 9 21:06:39 UTC 2005
James B. Byrne <ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca>

Thank you for your kind assistance.  I have just completed a backup
to the dlt and everything went fine.  I have added the entry "alias
scsi-host-adapter initio" to the /etc/modprobe.conf file and I will
test whether this works as expected later this weekend.

Regards,
Jim

--
     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***