[CentOS] maximum cpus/cores in CentOS 4.1

Fri Sep 9 22:06:38 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

Actually,  the other person that Bryan is talking to is saying things
that are wholly wrong.  Wrong to the point that even a non-engineer type
like me knows how off-base the other party is.  Bryan is understandably
agitated but the other party needs to do a bit of research(easily done
on google) about cpu and i/o interconnects in a high i/o environment.
Hopefully the other party will see the huge error in his statements and
at least acknowledge the errors.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: