[CentOS] Returned mail: see transcript for details (fwd)

Sun Sep 11 03:38:17 UTC 2005
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 9/10/05, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> Every post I do to this mailinglist is followed by a bounce message from
> "centos.5.warren at recursor.net".
>
> I have no clue why this is being send to me, afaics some IP address is
> being blacklisted but I am not related to it.
>
> Am I the only one who gets this and can we remove this person from the
> mailinglist ?

No. I get them too when I post, and there was a previous message last
week or so confirming this from another list member. I vote for
removal from the mailing list, or the gene pool. Either one works for
me.